Thursday, March 27, 2014

Hello...

I enjoy taking photographs and sharing them online with my friends and family. Many of you have been following my "Kay's Fotoblog" for a few years now. I have been taking pictures as far back as I can remember. I now use a digital camera and have a blog where I share those photos, plus I share them on Facebook and on Fotki.com, but today I was looking through some old photos that were taken throughout the years with Brownie cameras, Polaroid cameras and point and shoot 35mm cameras and I decided to create this blog to share those "old" photographs with my friends and family. Once a week, each Friday, I will post one of those old photographs here. I hope you enjoy them and that you will send your comments and follow this blog.

Thanks,

Kay

2 comments:

I appreciate your comments.

Kay